Strategies to Survive & Thrive
The LEADERS SUMMIT is the Village and Care sectors’ peak strategic meeting for senior executives and is now acknowledged as the leading forum for strategic content and premium networking
- The LEADERS SUMMIT is the premier annual meeting for C-Suite Executives
- LEADER SUMMITS have been presented by DCM Media since 2010
- Every year has a ‘sold out’ attendance
- It is timed in March to prepare the next year’s business strategies and plans
- Each SUMMIT is a business focused meeting designed to assist delegates in their strategy development looking forward one to three years
- 30+ CEOs will present individual papers
10 of the Best 'Outliers'
Recent history across all business sectors shows the greatest disruption will come from products and services outside a sector – Villages & Care will be no different.
Question: How can the traditional Village & Care sectors be disrupted?
At the LEADERS SUMMIT 2020 we will showcase 10 external business pioneers that are offering a tangential Value Proposition, undermining the traditional business models of the mature Village & Care sectors.
These leading business thinkers (and real executives in their fields) are alone worth committing two days at the LEADERS SUMMIT!
Exclusive Strategic Ecosystem Briefing
Only at the LEADERS SUMMIT 2020 will you be briefed by the best informed sector experts in:
- Banking support
- Government policy (State and Federal)
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Assets
- The Digital Economy
- Consumer Advoccy
- AI / IoT
- World's Best Village & Care Case Studies
The Big Nine Breakouts
Pick the three areas of the Big Nine strategic areas of the Village & Care sectors that are your biggest challenge and participate in an intense discussion session.
Each subject will feature one leading expert with the brief to provide a deep analysis of the landscape today and where it will be in two years’ time and five years’ time.
- Board / Director governance
- Workforce (a. manpower, b. the C-Suite)
- Funding (options and strategies)
- Wellness - the why and the how
- Property strategy (including valuations)